Wow! I haven’t blogged in forever, I think I was afraid of the grammar police. But I’m back. Today is my birthday and I’m 35 today.
Here’s 35 things I want to share with you:
1. Opinions aren’t facts
2. Learn to fish! Don’t let people fish for you!
3. Fuck You is just as valid as a “no”
4. Some bridges are worth burning .
5. Treat people the way you want to be treated!
6. Lemon Pepper wings are overrated . Don’t @ me.
7. They will get down or lay day.
8. Boundaries are healthy not hate!
9. Want something done, do it yourself!
10. Be around people that add value to you!
11. Protect your peace
12. Words have power
13. If they don’t like you, that’s their problem! Not yours 🤷🏽♀️.
14. Speak positive, think positive, and be positive.
15. Tall guys are not created equally
16. It’s okay to cry
17. Staying up past 8pm in your 30s deserves a reward. Ice cream me please!
18. Scared money don’t make money!
19. Embrace your height and everything that comes with it!
20. Your subconscious is a hater!
21. Stand tall and walk tall! In other words keep it 💯 .
22. If it’s not a yes, it’s a no and we don’t do NO’s
23. Go with you gut.
24. Make up your bed
25. You’re a boss.
26. A few curse words ain’t never hurt nobody!
27. You don’t lose you learn! Periodt
28. Confidence is wearing heels in a room full of short people!
29. Your feelings are valid
30. Your wants are just as important as your needs!
31. Stretch marks are natural
32. Just because he’s tall doesn’t mean he’s the one!
33. Fuck them people and their feelings
34. You are in control of your happiness not your mama, daddy, partner, kids ect
35. You were born to stand out
Thanks for reading!
What are some things you learned? What # was your fave?
Fave: #17, hold the ice cream. Keto ftw!
It’s the F-U’s for me!!! I’m in love with this Blog already.